Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Freakishly Freaking Experience!

12 May!

" I descended from the bus stop, still humming the tune of  "Neeve neeve nenatta...". Music was made for people like me i felt. Traveling just strains a person too much. Music can just relieve a person from all the boredom, traffic and work pressure :) Commuting in buses have their own advantage you know, be it rain, traffic jam , an accident i know am safe in the bus.

Like any other day, i got down and headed home in that deserted street. Nothing much apart from a Hanuman temple and a huge apartment was there. My home sweet home was the road parallel to this one. Actually pretty much to walk by foot, but " Naalo unna prema nee tho cheppana...." didn't let me think abt the distance today. Power cut was something that was not uncommon in Bangalore, and today there was no power and so the area was all the more dark. What grabbed the attention of my wandering eyes, was a woman. {this ain't a romantic story guys... continue to read please :P} She was running  into this street, from the perpendicular street. This scene just supported my view of the today's women being so courageous and bold. What intrigued me was the child whom the woman was running with. Further, they were running like maniacs towards the apartment. The woman tripped over and fell on the ground. She herself got up, brushed the sand off  and ran back towards the apartment with that cute little kid. They found a suitable space under the staircase and ducked under it. 

My pace automatically reduced seeing all this. "Who was she?? Who the hell was she running  away from?? Who's that kid?? What are they doing here?? Is it only them or is there a gang behind them??" - popped up in my mind. To answer my questions, a man's shadow began appearing at the end of the street. The shadow grew bigger in size and he was nearing the turn and that meant he was nearing them and in a way me too. A man entered the street. To describe, he was well built and resembled a pehlwan. Meanwhile I turned off the music,dumped the cell into my bag and braced myself up. He stopped for few seconds and seemed like he was searching for someone. "Whats happening here?? Who's he now?? What must i do??" - everything seemed a puzzle to me. He was still searching for them when power came and instantaneously the mother and daughter were revealed. He found them hiding under the stair case, he rushed towards them and i almost rushed towards him. He appeared to touch the hair of the woman when the woman and the kid gave loud shrieks. They were pretty deafening too. The tension built up in me was king-size now. I had to do something about this and was still nearing him, when the small girl hopped on him and they all burst out into laughter. 

They were a small family playing HIDE n SEEK as there was no power! I guess i wont forget this story ever n ever! "   =))

P.S: Its a true story told by a friend.

15 comments:

  1. awesome!!! reminds me of the time we were listening it - all waitng to knw wat ll happen next,wat ll he do..but damn good climax...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true! damn good story! n Thanku nish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super !!!! :D, wt a climax!! he he he :D..... evn i was so curios while reading tat wt will happen next ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was almost nail biting wen he was tellin! Good u liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha.. too good shru!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW nice pic here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. shru awesome story...btw ya renu u r rite nice dp....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks gals! I loved the plot!!
    @nish: We cud hav thought of somethin like this for our mini movie alwa:P

    n dp MM clicked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha..good one..but really annoying in the end tho..
    Not for the climax..
    But for the PS ;) I thought it was something YOU experienced !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trust me..i knew the climax in advance .... not coz i had heard it or read it somewhere....but somehow guessed that could be the climax...hehehehehe...i am tooooooooooo goood!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @tej: liked it so posted it :)

    @sania: Smarrt gal! He he!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i tot he wil forget those two n start chasin u ....che

    ReplyDelete
  13. but have to give it to u for the way u narrated...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @santu: Ha ha chasin me ahhh??? Thats a new twist... next story will remember :) :0 BTW thankuuu..!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!