Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sad Heart!

Am not omnipresent,
But wanted by everyone,
Only when In trouble? Hurt? Low?
"She's there!" is what they say!

Is this why i was born,
To listen to others stories?

But as the day goes on,
if one person,
at least one person,
smiled because of me,
some deep satisfaction,
unexplainable-happiness clouds upon me!

Is this why i was born,
To make others happy?

I know,
Good-for-nothing is my synonym,
But if i was sent on this purpose by Him,
Then let me ask Him only,
Give me more tolerance,
for stories aren't short
Give me more thought,
for suggestions need to be given
Finally give me all the patience/understanding u have,
for not relating it with me and my life!


Few things can alwez be heard from one ear and let out at the other. But  at some minute information jus manages to find its way to the brain. Why is that you remember it only when  you are dull or wen you are upset? Why does comparison even crop up in such innocent minds? Is that you are not satisfied with the present version of life runnin in you? When we lend our ears to many, why is there not one to listen to us? Everyone cant tell stories, but when one is making an effort to express why is no one helping them out to bring the sadness out? Why do u feel everyone around is happy and not you? If someone is tellin "I am happy", then how happy r they really? If someone says "Life's super!", then on which cloud are they?

2 comments:

  1. shru this one dear...i cant tell how awesome dis is!!
    u actually think so much & can put it to words is like wow !!
    keep gng...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku madu!! i am actually glad someone's likin the stuff i write :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!