Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Insane Me

There are some days when I think magic doesn't exists. Everything that happened was all a fantasy. When this thought creeps in, I fall into a deep black pit with the only thought being that . . . . This is life.. I chose it! Nothing is special, nothing is magical, and there's no way I'll ever be more than just any other idiot cribbing in US of A.

I am hopeless, reckless and lost.... tripping and tumbling through internal chaos i AM making a sincere attempt to find myself, the old me, the idiot me, the insane but sweet gal in me. This shall pass, things shall change and i will be back may be with a bang.

Careless words make people love us a little less. Patience is really a most important virtue. This too shall pass is the best answer to all questions. Be yourself, there will be people who like the real you. Don't care about the rest. Give the right things happening in your life a chance. Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. Cry if you need to, it’s healthy to shed your tears. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.”  It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.”  Thank God for what you have and for all the wonderful people around you supporting you. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.


2 comments:

  1. just a few floating thoughts that occurred when i read your post. they may or may not apply here.

    three small words... answer it all..and you did mention them here,..." I chose it!" .

    it sounds strange, but this is the problem and also the answer.

    dumbledore told harry... we become what we are not by our abilities, but by our choices.

    vyasa told draupadi the reason for her birth and how she was about to change the course of history. she felt the ground shake (who wouldnt? for all that war and after effects) , so asked him what she could do to stop all that was bound to happen.

    he asked her to be very careful in her choices, but when the time comes, human emotions somehow always make the wrong choice.

    this happens to everyone i guess. there is also something called destiny which we cannot handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wat dumbledore said! n yaaa happens to all!! cant escape!! I actually didn want anyone to read this but ha ha u of all ppl read it!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!