Saturday, January 24, 2015

Natural cough remedy for babies

Hello all,

My 6month LO had dry cough and i really couldn't see him cough hard. The doctor being a good one didn't suggest antibiotics yet but gave cough medicine. I personally feel home remedies are best. Like my old post here's another one i tried (with mom & mils help.) Hope this helps you too.



this is indian borage leaf.
tulasi

betel leaf


wash them well & fry them. You can add half garlic and 1 pepper seed.


fry till they become soft & shrink insize


reduce them to a fine paste.


squeez it in a sieve and collect the liquid below. squeez very hard


thats the liquid i.e medicine


i add honey for taste


i give to my little one when ever he has cough & cold. Works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!