Monday, October 26, 2009

Verbal Nuisance! - GRE

If you have loads of time, then please work on barrons words list. If you don't have the book, any of the following sites mentioned will give you the entire barrons list! I faced two problems- had less time and i couldn't manage to mug more than 8 word-lists. So i chose, Norman-Lewis's Word Power Made Easy! I got a score of 500 in my verbal. If that's fine with you, then u can go for the latter too. Don trouble yourself too much, work more on the quant section for a higher score!

When you are bored you can see through this site.

This is my favorite! I have no particular reason but, i would finish studying words of one alphabet and would take up a test from here! It was sort of fun! Dig into this site and you'll find more helpful stuff!

Guidance n stuff can be got from this site! I didn't refer much from this though.

You can also:
Learn words with Pictures!
Tips to crack Gre !

My tip! - You can enter your mail-id and can subscribe from the following sites and create a label for them in your in-box. Then you can keep looking into these once a while! Trust me, it helps!

Note: If you need any pdf's or e-books, do drop in ur mail id. Will try my best to help you!

2 comments:

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!