Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ LOVE ♥


I learnt that, love reveals itself
In so many wonderful ways..
Sometimes in a tight hug or a kiss
Or even as simple as a smile, many days!

Those well crafted eyes of thou
give me a life-time full of love..
Those warm muscular arms of yours
Are an enormous cave of comfort, i really donno how!

In everything I do, you have always been a part,
which leaves a loving thought of you always in my heart..
I really am glad you chose me from all the rest
Me?? I know long back, I have got The Best! :P

Finally,
I love you dear, no matter what
Even though U've been the same sweetheart since the start..

I love you....
Not for trying to bring out the best in me
not even for the love u've given me
But for the enormous amount of love U've awakened in me!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

@MM :
You better like this small poem written to thee :P
For the life-long promise u've made to grow old with me! ♥ u!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha... super pa...!! ♥'d it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it <3
    Sweets u have a natural flair to write such things... happy valentines day to the lovely couple "Mahesh-Shruthi"

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!