Saturday, August 17, 2013

Heart Skips a beat again!




Marriage has its own boundaries. but can we stop these eyes from wandering far or can we teach our minds to look into its own business. With a clean shaven face today He sparkled. With the black winter jacket He was no doubt extra-ordinary but when he took it off, He looked like God in bright orange.

He came to my isle, i was one among the 20 may be who caught a glimpse of him. I was blessed to be the one he looked back at. "Hi" He said. "hi, good morning" i said and bent my head down. It was an hour since i settled in todays schedule, and i dreamily wondered what His female fan following would be..! I had always noticed that these handsome men usually settle for less pretty girls. I really wondered why. This guy needs someone like me on his side, not herr of all. I caught Him giggling with a blonde female. Girls i thought! Another thing i have noticed is that all these ishmart boys/men are very narcissistic. God save them!

There is scarcity for great ideas in the advertising business and i personally need to tickle funny bones for these great ideas to be thrown out. He spoke spoke and spoke. Was He paid to speak. He was! Couple of us gathered when He was rehearsing His presentation. While i was admiring that baritone, Lori commented that the content was good. I blurted that a lil' bit of humor could be added. He smiled. The day went as-usual again. A lot of drama happened with an employee being fired. She yelled at her manager and left!! I personally don't like displaying affection or hatred in public. Not everyone thinks like me! Do they? I feel..I belong to a rare pedigree of girls but thats again something every girl feels so i pretty much need not talk about it.

For few months now everything is seeming so boring. Life should be a rock song with constant head banging rather than a lullaby.  But thats totally up to us. I climbed down the staircase wondering what I have to cook today. Cooking for oneself is a pain. Tara, my friend i stayed with was person with bad appetite as well so it was almost like cooking for one person. Jjjjjrrrrrk..... He came and pulled over in front of me. Ooo then i realized we all had decided to go for a Thai restuarant for dinner. It was a wonderful group to be with. All 5 of us reached Thai-Thai almost about the same time. I freshened up a lil' and was staring the one of the paintings. I knew what i wanted. It was the same every time a thai ice tea, a  veggie tempura and shrimp pad-thai, with spice level 5. Tara got up to attend a call and she called Him out. They came back and He hurried to me and whispered "Something spl for you today is on the way... watch out.. " I smiled. I felt very warm. Since Viren had been to India which was 9 months back, i hadn't heard anything much cute like this. He came and gave me a red rose and positioned himself behind me, cupped my eyes with his hands and said "Any guesses whats gonna happen now..? Close your eyes baby.." I was all fumbling and lost for words and was wondering what this maniac was up to. I actually wasn't comfortable. I was sensing something wrong. How the hell could Tara be a part of this insanity. She knew me .. very well! My feet wasn't feeling the ground now, I was moving against gravity.. Oh man .. He was lifting me.  I forcefully pushed His hand and i almost slipped and fell into Virens arms.! Bliss! 


**** My post  Misinterpretation at its Max, was fun and indeed a memorable experience. So continuing it as a story here. Writing stories which relate to real life is what i enjoy. Please do not mistake it as my story. Its a feel-good story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!