Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mommy me!!

Tears tears everywhere not a soul at peace!!

I was crying for my amma incessantly. My LO caught a cold. I'm definitely gonna hang a board "You DARE not enter my home if you have a cold" in future. A small visit to the the temple caused this mess. Poor thing was so tired to even feed. I felt as if this was the worst thing that could happen to a mom. What a timing, no adult supervision. I really feel the oxytocin has gone haywire in my body!! or dopamine has in his body!! or is this what all mommies feel? I couldn't stand to see the running nose and teary eyes he had. What sin had he committed to get this cold i wondered. I cursed myself for being such a careless mom. A temple visit was not necessary and even if we happened to go, it wasn't necessary to pass him on to people. What was this unexplainable bond? When did this develop?

Hubby was a darling managing two cry babies. Oh man.. i cant live without these two!! Tomorrow is his 4th month. I hope he is happy to see some small celebrations from this tired mommy!!

God bless all kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!