Tuesday, June 9, 2015

BIDWTF 2

Mom was feeding him cerelac and he was eating it quite normally like a good boy. She had given me a plate full of mango slices. I was showing him these slices n eating it making yummy sounds.

He slowly came to me and made a demanding sound asking for mango. I didn't bother to give to him and continued eating. To my surprise he fought with me till I gave him few bites. God!! How much he enjoyed mango... Hez definitely my son!

** BIDWTF is a series of incidents i don't want to forget. Mukul's childhood is very dear and precious to me and i want to pen down as much as possible. One day when i'm old and we all are old this will bring a million dollar smile on my face i bet. Hope you enjoy reading it too!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!