Sunday, May 24, 2015

Smile

I always go about saying "smile is my mantra" but it's not easy to smile always right. I'm just thinking about people who are happy in general. They brighten up the atmosphere a little and a small smile appears on people's faces.

I feel I'm one such person ( Don't you think so??) anyways herez my funda for you!! 



Hmm let's see!! I shall tag few people whom I know are like this and at least make their day!! Hmm on top of my head are: 
Snigdha Mallik 
Sushma Guptha
Renuka Hosamani 
Smitha KG

Feel free to tag and send this to others. Tc!!

PS: Actually woke up from sleep in middle of night and happened to be a lil low, so posting this!! Do comment my dear friend!! :)
PS2: This is my 200th post :) Yay to me.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww!! That means a lot gundu :) It's awesome to know that you are the reason for someone's smile or you thought off for your smile coz Smitha means smile ;) & it is the prettiest thing one can wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snigdha5/24/2015

    Yo Shru!! Thanks..
    And you know wat?? Everytime I imagine ur face, it comes with a default smile! I ve no imagination of u with a frown or any of that! Which means that ur a happy person and one feels happy even thinking of u!
    So always remember how cool u r and stay the same!!
    Cheers,
    Snig! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!