Monday, February 8, 2010

S.A.M.S - Wish i never grew old.....(2)

Contd....

Std VI 'B' - Padmaja Ma'am

"Bhaiyya Mere rakhi ke bhandan na mithana"
"Bhaiyya Mere choti behan ko na bhulana..."
Ma'am shouted: "Those who are interested for dance make a quick line". Like an idiot instead of running immediately,,, i packed my bag and then went. So i wasn't chosen for the dance. :'( But while playin in the field, "Jungleee" ma'am called me out and suddenly put me with the 'D' sectionites. I was almost in tears because i was a stranger there, but then Vinay, Pooja, Chaithra, Surabhi were all very nice to me. They were teaching me all the old steps and their class guys too were a fun lot like ours. I had a nice time ther! Unfortunately i don't remember who my Bhaiyya was :P

Deepak, Kuttappa and Murtaza coined new terms called "Magnya" and "Pragnya"! Wateverrr they meant!! But unfortunately everyone started referring to me n gopi with these :(! BTW shwetha was also named "Influenza " Virus! :P He He

The trip to Woodrich resort was the most memorable resort/class trip for Class VI 'B' girls. Not because of the beauty of the resort but due to our senseless/careless/reckless act. We girls fell into the water there to have fun and ended up with ultimate blastings like never before which left a devastating impression in the teachers minds! God knows who even provoked us to do jump into the pool! And the surprising thing is, only the girls were victims.. not the guys! Lucky them!

Std VII 'B' - Uma Ma'am
Rare piece of memory: "Mass disappearances of science classwork's"!!
Padmaja ma'am herself was shocked. Not only this, but anagha received a letter, hmm a threatening letter! Finally we all approached Sundarakantha ma'am. She came up with a plan - She made the entire class write a short essay and compared the handwriting's and finally caught the culprit. No wonder i love mysteries!
Pss..t: I was actually scared while writing the essay {tho i was aware of the plan :)} coz i can write in more than 3/4 styles :P

Tug Of War for Aurobindo students was equivalent to Quidditch for Hogwarts students. What all preparations mannn! I remember taking glucose in 2 bottles. Vaishnavi, Lakshmi, Myself,Priyanka, Soujanya were the strong ones in my class:P This perticular year we won the Girls' title, the Boys' title and we won the class Title also. "VII 'B' v/s VII 'D'" was like "Gryffindor /Slytherin". No offense to 'D' section students.. But it was a wonderful match!

This Arjun alias Ajja was my bench-partner! Yup he was a nice guy but with little attitude problem. He used to call me his "Chela"! I used to fume at that! "hey chela come here ya" "Go ther ya"! Aaargh..!

Std VIII 'B' - Sudha Ma'am
Me n Gops won 2nd place in Gopi sir's quiz. Guess what we called ourselves "the Whiz Kids". Murtaza's team was "Concorde"! They came 3rd. It was a wonderful feeling to come 2nd. But we were targeted with questions like "Influence huh??". Gopi sir is one whom Auro students wil never forget! I had once told him, Sir you please participate in "Kaun banega Crorepathi"!! He just laughed! :)

I started the concept of taking everyone's duppata's n tying them together and making a really loong rope during the lunch hour. And we used to play about and trouble everyone with that! Aww.. how innocent {rather dumb} was i..:P

Tom n Jerry chase between Vaishnavi and Murtaza, was like the best episode. The entire corridor and neighboring class rooms weren't spared. I actually don remember the reason behind this chase!

I was the class leader, the class prefect in today's terms. :P. I used to love to moniter the class :). I would count to "three" showing my fingers at the class and they had to maintain pin-drop silence after that. First few days it went very well! Later this guy,Kuttapa realized that my fingers r lil' bent and abnormal-types. Since then everytime i count to three, he too would mimic me and the class would burst out laughing instead of being silent. I myself hav gigled several times.

Party at vishnu's house, almost 20 of us had gathered there including Sudha ma'am! It was more like a farewell party for me n gopi :'( I missed this class so much!

Std IX 'B' - Geetha Rastogi Ma'am
I found a new friend! Shwetha was always there, But Tisha was my "Partner-in-Crime". We have interrupted/disturbed/troubled so many classes. All we would do was "bang" on a door and RUN!! The class which was most victimized was my brother's class. There r occasions where i escaped and tisha would still be seen, But she was soo tactful that she would act as though nothing happened and walk leisurely and say "No ma'am i didn see anyone here." I couldn't and can't fake so much!

This feels dumb/stupid now, but i was happy then. It was some parents teachers meeting and Shubha ma'am, the biology lecturer was talking to my mom. Apart from the usual "She is talkative", "She asks soo many questions" she said something which i never expected and that was "If shruthi has understood the concept, then everyone in the class would have understood!" No wonder every period she would ask "Shruthi understood..???".

Almost in every Kanaka ma'am class i have cried. I don't know why she would target only me, but have cried too much. She even asked gopi, how is she handling such a friend since 8 years. But not to forget, she herself chose me for the prayer group and used to like the "base tone" in my voice and twice, she has keep her hand on my head n told me "baba will do good to you"!

"Rama devi" Ma'am and her jokes! I wudn wanna go detail into these! Hee Haa Haa!

Std X 'B' - Sheela Ma'am
The very first English class "A for Attitude, B for Bravery, C for Courage" by Sheila ma'am cannot be forgotten by any student of our batch! Ravi actually bent on his knees and gave a rose to ma'am on the Teachers day!

Sunderakantha Ma'am loved me and Shwetha. :) She took us to the meditation hall and made us pray for good results! Sweet of her!

Wooo wat days!! I didn't wanna forget all these! And wanted something to cheer me up wen am bored with this Professional; in other words Boring life :P! Am damn sure it will cheer up many more frens of mine! Cheers! Keep Smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Superb!!! Shruthi....great memories to recollect........., u remember all the incidents to the minutest detail....

    Great going :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanku so much! U know actually Anagha n Lakshmi n Gopi will have their own set of experiences to write abt.. i guess they will remember more than mee!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!