Sunday, November 8, 2015

Diaper party

 "This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda

It was a wonderful Halloween day. The 31st of October. I was enjoying it all the way more as it was my son's first Halloween in India and second Halloween since birth. This cute little boy since birth has been keeping me so busy and happy that everything on my mind is either him or related to him. I so love him for the innumerable reasons i cannot explain. Hubby had hand picked a beautiful Japanese costume for my LO during his Japan trip. It was off white in color and had few prints on it. He looked incredibly cute and i was continuosly addressing him and kissing him saying "My sumo wrestler". Being just 15 months old, he was quite cranky initially but I shooed the thought thinking it was his nap time and hence this crankiness. 

We ladies had decided a potluck at 12pm and a time-pass fashion show and of course loads of pictures for our babies. One by one arrived and we gathered. We had fun gossiping and discussing all the struggle we put up to dress these cute little monsters. Few young ones were left on the ground who were hovering about here and there as they were aptly dressed as fairies and butterflies. The older ones were roaming about as aimlessly as they could. A few cries, a few sniffs were heard now and then. Going a little into their costumes, one was a spider-man completely clad in red costume. One was the cutest witch ever, she was giving poses like a super-model. One was a gruffy monster and one was a pretty scary vampire. There were few super-man's and harry potter's too. I was appreciating all the mom's efforts as it wasn't an easy task to dress them up as it was not a tradition in India. Meanwhile my son let out a loud cry. I rushed to him. Unwrapped him from that over protective costume and let him play in his diaper for sometime. Actually, something amazing happened; he was so happy and bubbling and babbling too. I asked him to do all his tricks and he instantly sprung into action. He showed his nose, eyes, did his turn-around, stamps your-feet, did his naughty faces, kissed me a ample number of times etc. We all laughed so much. I added "why not all of us do this?" We stared at each other.  And lo!! Gods grace, all these cuties were on their feet in their diapers. So much fun I had and had never seen this much cuteness in one place. This was one of the best party's ever. 

Since the birth of my son, I have been using only pampers. I love the texture, the wetness indicator, the feel and most importantly the smile on my LO's face when he's in it. 

So many thanks to pampers for reminding me about this wonderful incident. I smiled all the way through out writing it!!


 "This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!