Sunday, November 8, 2015

That woman!!

He doesn't like the sight of me nor my feel,
Heart wrenches with these wounds to heal.

Accept me, I'm human too...
This is not the punishment even in the zoo. 

Hell broke loose,fingers pointing at me
Speechless and frustrated as much as I could be!

Again I hear her voice over my shoulder
Patience has all gone as I too am getting older. 

I frown, with the dirtiest expression ever
I shout, give the loudest cry
Beware, I yell
Don't mess with me, A single soul have I hurt never!

(Why must I endure so much pain?
Be wrapped in darkness 
Wrestle with demons
Sacrifice my dreams 
& Get so lil back?  ) - Jon Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!