Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Developmental activities for babies

I amconstantly in search of activities for my LO. These developments are a mystery to me. I sometimes feel I shouldn't concentrate too much on such things and rather allow him to grow by himself. But I feel this chotu is too active and constantly searching for some activity. Hence I thought engaging him in right activities so that he grows well is my top priority. This link will help you find all the activities for your cutie upto one year.

Thank me!!

2 comments:

  1. Shruthi..just went through ur blog..its just simply awesome..loved all the remedies n aptly expressed ur thoughts...definitely want to thank u for all the useful info. I have 5month old baby girl...so can totally relate to wat u have written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks swathi. lots of love to your girl!!

      Delete

Hey ther,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Feel free to write whats in ur mind about the post you read..!! A Good day to u!!